Who are we?
USA Group is a diverse team of seasoned executives who specialize in developing unique and creative 21st century fundraising campaigns. These fundraising campaigns assist 501(c)3 youth development organizations in overcoming the imbalance of injustice in funding and budgetary constraints. The campaigns involve integrating public and private sector by utilization of what we call BIC: Banks, Insurance companies, and Corporations. USA Fundraising Group is the first organization to collaboratively use the BIC strategies.
USA Group, Inc. has four comprehensive and diverse funding campaigns: gift giving, annual community social gatherings, BIC collaborations, and on-site locations.
Overcome 501c3 Funding Challenges
“Almost every nonprofit with a federally-funded contract or grant will lose approximately 9% of its federal funding in FY 2013”
“Spending cuts could derail Meals on Wheels”
“Effects of sequestration are already felt at colleges and universities.”
Targeted Non-Profit Organizations
(1) Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) and state colleges and universities
(2) Blind and disabled organizations and millennial veterans (18 to 32 years of age)
(3) Charter schools, public schools, athletic booster clubs, and Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) organizations
(4) National fraternities & sororities, alumni associations, and historical organizations
(5) Faith based youth organizations and urban/rural youth development organizations
(6) Municipalities, police & fire departments, Parks & Recreations youth developments