Who are we?
USA Group is a diverse team of seasoned executives who specialize in developing unique and creative 21st century fundraising campaigns. These fundraising campaigns assist
501(c)3 youth development organizations in overcoming the imbalance of injustice in funding and budgetary constraints.
USA Group, Inc. has four comprehensive and diverse funding campaigns: gift giving, annual social community gatherings, corporative and banking on-site locations, and career development.
Overcome 501c3 Funding Challenges
“Almost every nonprofit with a federally-funded contract or grant will lose approximately 9% of its federal funding in FY 2013” – Office of Budget Management & National Council of Nonprofits
“Spending cuts could derail Meals on Wheels” – USA Today (February 10, 2013)
“Effects of sequestration are already felt at colleges and universities.” – Inside Higher Ed (February 1, 2013)
Targeted Non-Profit Organizations
(1) Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) and state colleges and universities
(2) Blind and disabled organizations and millennial veterans (18 to 32 years of age)
(3) Charter schools, public schools, athletic booster clubs, and Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) organizations
(4) National fraternities & sororities, alumni associations, and historical organizations
(5) Faith based youth organizations and urban/rural youth development organizations